If you watch my YouTube Channel you probably know that I receive the Walmart Beauty Box. For those of you who don’t know what it is it’s just a box of samples that come out every season and can be automatically shipped to you. It only cost $5.00 total per box so it’s a fun beauty box that doesn’t break the bank.
This is what I received in the Winter Box for 2015/2016. I like these boxes because you can end up with a decent amount of the sample/travel sized items – I’ve even received coupons for free full size products before (not in this box though).
1. Pure Silk Shaving Gel: So if I’m being honest – i’m one of those people who don’t use a lot of shaving gel – and I coupon and stockpile so I do have a lot of it already but this is the perfect size to take on a trip.
2. Dial Orange Lotion: This smells *AMAZING* – it really really does I’m a fan of fruity smells over the floral ones (those tend to mess with my allergies at times). If there is ever a great coupon deal on this item I plan on stocking up I like it so much!
3. Neutrogena face wash: So I like this face wash – I was just super bummed because I had already received the exact same face wash a couple beauty boxes ago.
4. Pantene Hair spray: I’m a big hair spray user – my hair doesn’t hold a curl to well without a ton of it so I always am excited to try a new hairspray.
5. nspa coconut body butter: I had never heard of this brand before and this body butter was really nice – I was very happy with it. With it being so cold in the winter I cannot stand my hands feeling dry (and they even crack sometimes – not fun) so this is the perfect size to throw in my purse and use.
6. Shampoo & Conditioner Sample: This looks like a fancy brand but I’ve never tried it before so I will have to keep you updated on what I thought of it once I do try it out.
7. Centrum Vitamints: Honestly I don’t know what to think of a vitamin mint – I just don’t – it doesn’t sound super appealing to me personally but at the same time I’m somewhat intrigued with what it taste like.
8. Goody No slip Hait ties: These look like some intense hair ties – they have little grippers coming off of them to help with the no-slip aspect of it.