Hello! Happy Half way through the week and Welcome to Whats Cooking Wednesday! Here is a tasty recipe to try – I never liked salmon until I tried this recipe.
It is for a Maple Glazed Salmon – YUM!
3 Tablespoons Pure Maple Syrup
2 Tablespoons Balsamic Vinegar
1 Tablespoon Lemon Juice
1 Tablespoon Dijon Mustard
1.5 Tablespoons finely Chopped Shallot (I tend to go heavy on this – so you can cook with less if you would like)
1/4 Teaspoon Salt
1.4 Teaspoon Ground Black Pepper
2 Teaspoons Rosemary
1 lb. Salmon
1. In a saucepan, combine the maple syrup, lemon juice, balsamic vinegar, dijon mustard, shallot, salt, pepper, and rosemary
2. Stir together and heat until boiling – once boiling reduce heat and simmer (uncovered) for about 5 or so minutes
3. Start Preheating the Broiler (I like to cook it on high – makes it crispier)
4. Cover pan with foil & place salmon on it
5. Pour 1/2 of glaze onto Salmon & Spread all over the fish
6. Broil for about 7 minutes (or until it looks 1/2 way done)
7. Pull out – flip the Salmon over – pour remaining glaze over Salmon (the first time I tried saving some to put on/dip into – I prefer it broiled though – tastes better)
8. Broil for about 6 or so minutes (or until it looks done)
Hope you Enjoy this recipe! Please feel free to comment and let me know how it turns out for you! Remember to subscribe so you never miss a good recipe!