Hello! The weekend is ALMOST here! I know i’m late in posting this, and I realize the irony of posting Whats Cooking Wednesday on a Thursday but this is such a good recipe I couldn’t wait until next week!!
I LOVE Beer Bread and this is SO EASY to make and only requires 3 ingredients! It’s perfect to have when your having guests over (you can be like all the fancy restaurants and bring out some freshly baked bread before dinner!). Or you can just snack on it (I do this more often than I should).
So for starters this is all you will need:
- 3 cups Self Rising Flour
- 1 12 oz can of Beer
- 1/2 cup Sugar
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees
2. Mix together all the ingredients in a bowl
3. Put dough into a bread pan & remember to spray the pan!
4. Cook for 45 – 50 min. (Depending on how it looks and how crunchy you want the top – check it at the 45 min. mark and decide from there)
by the way the crunchy top is THE BEST!
5. Pull out of oven and Enjoy!
Hope you Enjoy this recipe! Please feel free to comment and let me know how it turns out for you! Remember to subscribe so you never miss a good recipe!