Hello everyone! Hope all of you had a Happy 4th!
This week for the Apps that pay you, I am again featuring a website (but it is also an app!), I know I’ve mentioned this site before. It’s Swagbucks. I use Swagbucks on a DAILY basis! I earn between $25-$45+ in gift cards each month from this site. So this week I wanted to Share how to Utilize this site and share how I earn the Swagbucks.
For Starters If you haven’t already be sure to sign up for Swagbucks here.
Once you have signed up be sure to put your birthday in (I’ve heard that Swagbucks gives you 50 Swagbucks on your birthday – I haven’t had my birthday & Swagbucks at the same time yet – so we will see)
The Home page Looks like the picture above.
How I am able to rake in the Swagbucks and earn $25-$45+ each Month
1. Use my Toolbar – you will have to download the Swagbucks tool bar thingy (yes, that is in fact the technical term). This will give you 1 Swagbuck per day. If you do this every day (which anymore shouldn’t be too difficult for most of us to do) you will get 30 Swagbucks per month.
2. Take the Daily Poll – all you have to do is answer a question and you will receive 1 point. Do this each day and you can earn 30 Swagbucks per month.
3. Do the NOSO (No obligation Special offers). I actually have an e-mail account that I have set up for ‘just in case you send me junk’ mail. IF I sign up for a NOSO, that is the e-mail account I put in. This will give you 2 Swagbucks each day you complete this. Giving you a total of 60 Swagbucks per month.
4. Do the Daily Crave – you will have to wait for the website to load and sit on the page long enough for you to click if you like it or not. They generally only have 2-3 pages you’re supposed to click “like” or “not for me” on. This will give you 1 Swagbuck each day you do this. Giving you a total of 30 Swagbucks per month
–These 4 steps alone take me MAYBE 5 min in total to do each day—
The picture below is what these 4 will look like on Swagbucks
5. Use the SwagTV app. You are able to earn up to 50 Swagbucks per day on this app (doesn’t have to be on your phone, can be iPad). I start this app up once I get up in the morning and I let it play while I clean or cook or whenever I can but I ALWAYS MAX out the points. Believe it or not it’s a lot easier to do then you would think. You can get 1,500 Swagbucks per moth doing this.
6. Use Bing Rewards! If you sign up for Bing Rewards you can cash in your rewards for 500 Swagbucks. This can easily be earned in one month by searching on bing (sign up for bing here) all you do is search on bing and earn ‘bing points’ You can then cash in those points for 500 Swagbucks. It cost 475 Bing points (once hit gold status) to receive 500 Swagbucks. You can earn generally at least 26 bing points per day (SUPER easy to do – just click on their ‘feature’ and search until you hit your max of 15 points online). This means you can eailsy get to 475 in one month. If you do this you will earn 500 Swagbucks per month.
7. Search Using Swagbucks (after you max out on bing). You can randomly earn Swagbucks when you search. I have earned up to 35 Swagbucks (just on one search), but on average I earn at least 15 Swagbucks a day from Searching (I do run a blog though – so I’m online a lot!) so I will bump the average down to 10 Swagbucks a day from searching for this post. That means you can earn about 300 Swagbucks per month from searching (obviously I used 10 as an average – but honestly I usually earn at least 15 Swagbucks per day). The search bar is on the Swagbucks site and looks like the picture below.
8. Watch SwagTV Online. There is a 150 Swagbucks Max for watching TV online. I have ONLY hit this max ONCE and I hate it when other blogs are like “you can earn 150 Swagbucks a day that’s 4,500 Swagbucks a month!” … That also means watching 500 videos – WHO on earth has the time to watch 500 videos EVERY DAY?!?! I know I don’t. BUT what I end up doing is ANY time I am online – my Swagbucks account is open and I have a video playing. I can still listen to the video and do all my other things online (albeit it may be a very low volume at times). I Also pull up the Swagbucks TV on my iPad (ONLINE – not the App – so go through the web browser) after I’ve maxed out my TV app. I will play videos softly while I watch TV at night – or Cooking – or Cleaning – or Folding laundry. I generally can get around 50 Swagbucks a day (but again I run a blog so I’m online a lot!) I will bump this average down to about 25 Swagbucks a day. (The Geo beats & Animal Channel tend to have the shortest videos). This is 750 Swagbucks per month.
9. Look at the Swagbucks Read Channel! After you sign up just search “Swagbucks read channel” it should come up. (if you search from the search bar you might also win Swagbucks for it!) You can earn between 2-10 Swagbucks for each book features. Usually for doing random things like watching a video, clicking on the read an excerpt, signing up for an author’s list. I ALWAYS do ALL of these. You can earn about 60 Swagbucks a month (I’m not sure how often they change, its fairly new, so it may be more than that). The Picture below is what the page looks like (generally 6 books)
10. Play the Swag Jump Game! I LOVE this game – it reminds me of doodle jump (which I was addicted to for a very long time). I earn about 8 Swagbucks a day from this game. Plus it’s a fun quick little ‘break.’ This is 240 Swagbucks per month.
11. Check the “e-mail” on the Swagbucks Website. It’s the little mail box at the top of the screen. The ONLY mail I will do is when it’s a video they want me to watch that will give me 2 Swagbucks for watching. Somedays you receive no videos, other day it seems like every-other one is a video. I’m going to estimate on the WAY LOW side and say you only get 30 Swagbucks a month (that’s only 15 videos). The ‘mail box’ is pictured below
12. Enter Swag codes when you find them. Generally an alert will pop up and let you know where the code is. You can generally get on Average 2-3 Swagbucks per day (I’ve found codes that give you 8-10 though!). I will use an “average” of 1 per day for the sake of this example. That’s 30 Swagbucks per month.
You can also do other random things on their offers tab. I honestly only have done one. You also have the ability to do surveys – which I used to do – anymore I’ve been too busy with other things.
This means if you do what I do (or the less ‘intense’ version of it listed above), you will rake in 3,560 Swagbucks per month.
Now for Redeeming your points! The most used one has to be the $5.00 Amazon Gift card. It is only 450 Swagbucks. I ALWAYS get this (you are only allowed 5 per month though – so after that I switch to a different Reward).
I would recommend Once you hit the number of Swagbucks you need for a reward to redeem it. You are only allowed to Redeem 2 rewards per day.
Working with the Scenario of Swagbucks above you could Redeem for five $5 amazon gift cards (2,250 Swagbucks in total). This gives you $25 in Amazon Gift Cards.
Leaving you with 1,310 Swagbucks to redeem as you wish. (Generally 500 Swagbucks equates to a $5 Gift Card) This can result in an additional $10 in Gift cards making it a total of $35 you could Earn each month.
That could help pay for Christmas Presents! (Saving you much needed money that time of year!)
I decided to try out Restaurant.com so I bought one of their giftcards for $25 (only 400 Swagbucks!) You then can redeem it for dinners at local restaurants. If you wanted to use this you could redeem three of these cards ($75) with the Swagbucksyou have left and still have a remainder of 110 Swagbucks! If you used this idea you would have a total of $100 each month
If you missed any part of the series be sure to catch up with the links below: